We won't baffle you with complicated methodologies. But we take project management seriously and use a variety of techniques to ensure working with us is a pleasant experience.
- A clear, itemised breakdown of work so you know what you're getting for your money.
- Use of Basecamp, a leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. It provides a central threaded message archive, To Do checklists, a project calendar, a file archive, collaborative writeboards and reminder system. You're given full (and free) use and updated via a project feed and e-mail, so our progress is completely transparent.
- An account manager at our end to keep communication clear and streamlined, update the project brief with changes, brief our team members and review progress with you.
- Use of selected third-party suppliers and tools, managed by us, so you have only one company to deal with.
- A project planning meeting at your office and a pre-launch sign-off at ours.
- Regular accounting reviews so you're not stung by unexpected costs for any changes to the brief.
- Direct contact with the people working on your website via e-mail and phone.